Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Controling your ejaculation



I am a 28 year old male and recently married. My question is regarding satisfing my spouse`s sexual needs.

I don`t think that i am able to satisfy her because it takes me less that 5 minutes to ejaculate. This is even after I try to slow down and control my pace.

I try my best to prolong foreplay as much as possible until she is ready to let me in. What else can I do to delay my ejaculation?

I recently watched a sexually explicit movie. How can the couple continue going at it at full strength and full speed but still able to control their ejaculation??


You would best be served with a combination of oral drugs, like paxil, and sexual therapy. Find a local urologist or sex therapist. 

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University