Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Gum Diseases

Some kind of gum infection



I have some kind of sore on the inside on my gum where the cheek is what is it?


Sorry... You are not giving enough information to discuss your problem. Specific location, close to your gumline, inside of the cheek, etc. When did it happen? Swelling, bleeding etc. What type of soreness? Do you have toothache etc. You have to define your problem a little better for us to give you some opinion.

For more information:

Go to the Gum Diseases health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Binnaz   Leblebicioglu, DDS, MS, PhD Binnaz Leblebicioglu, DDS, MS, PhD
Associate Professor of Periodontology
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University