Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)




Well, I am a 22 year old male and I am in very good health. I have been having erectile problems for as long as I could ever remember. Usually I can work through it but with a condom my efforts are useless. Usually after sometime or occurances I will warm up to the girl and everything will be ok. But I would have to go in unprotected the first few times which is a serious health risk. I sought help while in the military but they refused to send me to a pshycologist or therapist now I have no health coverage. I`m stuck. What do I do now?


Go to a local veterans hospital.  They should be able to refer you to a psychologist within the veterans health system.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University