Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Erectile disfunction



I am 45 years old. Last one year I am in abroad and meet with my wife after 3-5 months. Last one year I visited three times to my wife and find sexual problem. I have big desire for sex and I warm up her. My genital is strong enough initially, however it doesn`t stand long. sometime it become softer before penetrate. I failed many time this time.I tried to sex everyday. I am taking no medicine and I am healthy enough. can i restore my sexual relationship with my wife. Once I took Viagra but does n`t work lot. what i gona do now?


This could be physical or psychological.  Please start with a primary care doctor or a urologist for a medical evaluation.  You may also need to see a psychologist as well.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University