Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Dental and Oral Health Center

Denture Questions



I am seeking a place to have my teeth pulled and receive dentures. My funds to pay with are very low. The past few years, my general health has been very poor, so I have been unable to work. Currently, I have applied disability, but I am not clear if medical would help this problem. Do dental schools do such work for a very modest fee? I am in constant pain, getting no sleep and living on over-the-counter pain relief. I feel I can hardly function because of the pain. The left ear hurts so much I want to just scream.


Check with your nearest dental school.  Student clinics at dental schools provide the most reasonable option in regards to fees.  I hope they will be able to help you.

Related Resources:

Access to Dental Care (American Dental Association)
Medical and Dental Care without Insurance

For more information:

Go to the Dental and Oral Health Center health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Nancy L Clelland, DMD, MSD Nancy L Clelland, DMD, MSD
Professor of Restorative & Prosthetic Dentistry
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University