Cancer

Swallon lymph nodes in the neck

11/30/2007

Question:

My wife has swollen lymph nodes on both sides of her neck. She has one swollen node on lower left side of her (backside) head. The one in the head is painful when touching. She has been having pain in her neck and upper back side. She feels fatigue after work, a lot more than normal. She also has headaches when she is fatigue. A CBC blood count came up normal. We went to see an ENT and a biopsy is set in two weeks. The swollen lymph node in the neck started six weeks ago and have not gone down. She has been having neck and upper back pain since then. She does not have a cold, no infection, no night sweats, no itching, no loss of appetite, no dramatic weight lose. What could be her condition?

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access using the links below and our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Neck Lump
Lump in neck
What is this lump on the left side of my neck

Go to the Cancer health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org