Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Assistance for braces



I live in Columbus, OH and I have a child who needs braces. I can`t afford it and my insurance has no coverage. Is there any type of grant or assistance that I can apply for to help pay for this?


There is not. I would sugest you try the orthodontic department at Ohio State University at (614) 292-9100. It is not free but the fees are reduced. At least try to get an exam and find out how urgent the problem is.

For more information:

Go to the Braces health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Walter C Buchsieb, DDS, MS Walter C Buchsieb, DDS, MS
Professor Emeritus - Clinical, Associate of Dentistry
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University