Cancer

How Are Swollen Lymph Nodes and Cystadenoma?

07/22/2009

Question:

I just recently had a pelvic ultrasound and the results were a large complex adnexal mass external of the ovaries. The ovaries wher not seen. The findings were cystadenoma carcinoma. I have been referred to a gynocolgist for a biopsy. I am a low income woman Livingston, TX and am having trouble finding a doctor that will accept a payment plan. How much is a biopsy? I applied for indegent care, a couple of weeks ago and just received a letter for interview in a month. I would like to get this biopsy done asap if I can find a doctor that will work with me. I am having a very painful ache on both sides of my neck and my lymph nodes seem to be swollen. A large area of bruises have popped under both arms? Could this be connected to the mass. I am nausious quit ofter and have indegestion. I hurt in my hips most of the time. Could this also be related to the mass. My periods consist of a brown dischage (like old blood) for the first 3 or 4 days. I am very anxious to find out what is going on. I will appreciate any answers and help I can get! Thanks!

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms.

The US Department of Health and Human Services Bureau of Primary Health Care has a directory that will help you find a clinic that will give you medical, including dental care, even if you have no medical insurance or money.

Coverage For All.org also contains information about free medical care and programs in your area.

Go to the Cancer health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org