Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Erectile Problems



I`m 41 years old and I`m having problems with my penis. Over the past year I`ve had problems with my penis size and pain when I`m erected. The pain feels like its from stretching. When I have sex I have a problem I don`t penetrate in far enough and when I climax I go limp very quikly. Also when I`m erected the penis diameter at the body is thicker than the end , around the middle the penis to the end is not as stiff. I`m getting frustrated and so is my wife is there anything I could do or take to help? Also I have been checked and have no sperm.


Your condition may be due to restrictive band and scar tissue in the wall of erectile portion of he penis, known as Peyronie's disease. There are times that the corpora cavernosum is injured by traumatic sexual encounter which leads to scarring and hence painful erection and hour glass appearance of the penis while it is erect. See a urologist familiar with this condition.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Ahmad  Hamidinia, MD Ahmad Hamidinia, MD
Formerly, Professor of Clinical Surgery
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati