Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Lung Cancer

Nodule in the Right Lung



Is that good or bad if a nodule grown in the right lung from 3 to 5 and then now it is 6 cm? What should the person need to do?


If it is growing, you should be evaluated by a lung specialist, either a pulmonary doctor or thoracic surgeon.

For more information:

Go to the Lung Cancer health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Sandra L Starnes, MD Sandra L Starnes, MD
Assistant Professor of Surgery
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati