Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders

After Info on Pros & Cons of leg aputation

I dont know who to ask! My Nephew age 43 is recovering from an above the knee amputation done on 12/16/11 due to a hunting outing. How can I best advice my sister or i myself try and help where can we or I learn where to go,or find answers on any and all the pros & cons of this life changing way my Nephew must live with. His Two boys approx age 12 & 9 years old were by his side when the blast of a shot gun blew a gaping hole in the back of there fathers mid thigh (they are both dramatized because of this accident)Is there any where I might find a support group of other people with similar tragedies, a web site or books on this tragedy Thank you for any assistance to my question

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. This question would be better answered in the Amputation topic. Please look in that topic for an answer to your question.

Go to the Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff